- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $20.00 gross per hour
OfficeTeam currently has an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant will handle a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is based in the Plano, Texas area and is a short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
- Use the internet to inquire into potential customers
- Plan new employee orientation meetings
- Oversee office and administrative tasks
- Preside over employee database records
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Unemployment experience preferred
- Workers compensation experience preferred
- Leave of absences experience is a plus
- Minimum of 6 months HR experience required!
- Competent in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.