- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
H Mart is an Asian-American supermarket chain that has been in business for over 30 years, specializing in Asian and Western groceries, fresh/frozen meats, seafood and produce.
All H Mart stores are operated by five modern warehouse/distribution centers, one primary food processing facility, and over 4,500 passionate employees that have supported each store every day.
H Mart has been praised by numerous U.S. media for its high quality products and customer-driven environment with annual sales exceeding $1 billion.
- Analyze the customer, employee, and organization’s perspective on their various development insights
- Design most ideal workshops, education, coaching, and learning organizations for H Mart
- Develop effective Blended learning, hybrid style of education with both online and physical teaching, using H Mart’s resources
- Travel to various regions of America and lecture in different environments/settings
- Create and manage online educational contents as the program’s Admin
- Evaluate progressive performance to continuously strengthen the L&D program
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in the related field is required
- Must have 1~3 years of experience in the field
- Must be fluent in English and Korean language
- Must be able to have business trip in the U.S.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels in a team environment is a must.
H Mart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
H Mart is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on H Mart. Please inform our Human Resources Department or the Store Manager if you need assistance completing any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.
- human resources