- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.00 - $19.00 gross per hour
- BLOOMINGTON, MN
We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests. Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you. Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
How you will make an impact
• Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
• Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
• Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
• Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
• Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
What we're looking for
• Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Teamwork skills
• PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply directly to Kallie Nichols by emailing your resume to email@example.com. Or call 952.831.6020 ext. 45155
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.