- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $22.00 gross per hour
- Federal Way
OfficeTeam currently has a fantastic opportunity for a long-term and temporary Human Resources Assistant at a dynamic and growing healthcare company in Tacoma, WA! The Human Resources Assistant will be in charge of a wide variety of responsibilities, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. If you are detail-oriented, reliable, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you!
● Responsible for setting up new hire orientation and on-boarding documentation
● Accurately maintain employee files
● Enters new hire/status change/termination information into HRIS system; maintains and troubleshoots HRIS system as necessary
● Update employee information across HR platforms
● Keep processes, policies, and documentation up to date and inform areas we can improve the employee experience
● Work on key projects as they come up and will support other members of the People team as necessary
1+ year of HR related experience
● HRIS experience
● Attention to detail
● Incredibly organized
● Great at prioritizing and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Able to learn new systems quickly and create improved efficiency
● Comfortable with technology
● Familiar with HR basics including employment laws and practices
● Able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
● Someone who wants to work in a creative and energetic environment
● An excellent communicator
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.