- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
HR - Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for taking an outside-in approach on current and future human capital challenges. The HRBP is both a strategic and hands on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to business partners and clients within General Insurance Claims and IT. This role is critical in developing and executing our people plan and initiatives and driving HR excellence and process improvement. The HRBP will bring value to the role by driving strategies that attract engaged people, in well led, managed and designed organizations, working together and performing with an eye on today and tomorrow.
- Partner with key business leaders and HR partners to drive organizational change, growth and transformation.
- Partner with designated stakeholders, HR colleagues and COE’s to identify and deliver HR solutions that build competitive advantage, enhance organization performance and realize the business’ strategies
- Manage key HR processes and people activities such as the Performance Management, Talent Reviews and Succession planning
- Instill a coaching culture when partnering with business leaders
- Perform talent and organization diagnoses to align with business strategy and prioritize solutions that are fit for purpose to deliver benefit and desired outcomes
- Design, support, and implement new or revised organizational designs as needed to deliver business results, drive role clarity, capability building and effectiveness.
- Act as a catalyst for sustained business performance and leverage HR strategies to support the business in achieving their goals.
- Focus on developing leadership capabilities in improving and sustaining the health of the organization. Provide advisory, coaching and execution support for business changes
- Establish engagement methods that better facilitate teams to work effectively across the enterprise
- Solve problems that lie at the interface of technology, people and performance.
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate people risk
- Role model of the AIG values and behaviors
- Ad hoc Reporting and HR projects as required
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a HR Business Partner or related role with transferable skills
- Team player with a hands on approach to influence the best outcome for the business and employees
- Reliability in handling confidential and sensitive employee and company data
- Experience to influence and manage multiple stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Builds strong relationships with peers and business partners. Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Ability to synthesize data and create effective presentation materials
- Able to translate business strategy into human capital initiatives and demonstrate business impact
- Experience operating in a rapid and complex changing work environment
- Excellent project management, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills are critical for success.
- Proven history of recommending and driving the implementation of enhancements and improvements to established processes and work flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent combination of experience; insurance or financial services industry preferred
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
- human resources
- ms project
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.