- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 gross per year
Human Resources Director
Our manufacturing client with multiple locations has asked us to find a Human Resources Director to be based out of their facility near Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
• Lead all aspects of HR function and ensure a great workplace
• Business partner to the executive management team
• Will become well-versed in company strategy and mission
• Will become knowledgeable of the company's competitive marketplace
• Responsible for design, management and measurement of all of HR
• Will oversee recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement, culture, compliance, etc.
• Scope includes 100+ ee's across multiple states
QUALIFICATIONS and other stuff:
• BS/BA degree in HR, OD or BA
• SHRM certification a considerable plus
• 5+ years of experience and career growth in HR
• Experience in manufacturing environment highly preferred
• Working knowledge of HR disciplines including compensation, employee relations, performance management, federal and state employment laws, safety, workers' comp, OSHA, etc.
• Working knowledge of employee benefits such as medical and life insurance and 401(k) plans
• Strong interpersonal, conflict management and negotiation skills
• Solid computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively present information to top management
• Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
• Salary in $80-$90K+ range
• Excellent benefits
• Possible relocation assist
To facilitate the process a résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg OldSalesGuy Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
- human resources