- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Role - - Engages with associates in a way that demonstrates a customer service orientation. Consistently demonstrates a willingness to listen, a commitment to follow up with coworkers, company retirees and others as necessary, and an appreciation for how each associate interaction shapes perceptions of the HR function.
- Improves manager and associate performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; provide day-to-day guidance to management—coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions.
- Prepare investigative documentation, including interview notes and summary of findings.
- Administer benefit plans, coordinate contacts with associates and benefits vendors; answer associates’ questions about benefits programs. Maintain data in vendor databases ensuring timely and accurate coverage. Coordinate and complete regulatory filings.
- Develop and deliver presentations for training on various HR and other associate development topics such as benefits, harassment prevention, etc. What You Bring –
- 3-5 years’ broad generalist HR experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- PHR, SPHR Preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law.
- Strong benefits administration background preferred
- Experience with database administration, UltiPro preferred.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
About the company