- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OfficeTeam is seeking an individual with remarkable administration and organization skills to fill the role of a Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant will have a number of duties, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is based in the Lafayette, New Jersey area and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Use the internet to research potential customers
- Oversee office and administrative tasks
- Plan new employee orientation meetings
- Preside over employee database records
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Knowledge in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Approachable and appropriate behavior when interacting with personnel at all levels in a quickly changing environment
- Schedule Interviews experience desired
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.