- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $27.00 - $32.00 gross per hour
OfficeTeam currently has a fantastic opportunity for a skillful and motivated Human Resources Assistant. This self-starting Human Resources Assistant will be in charge of a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is with an organization in the Bedminster, New Jersey area and is a long-term temporary position.
What you get to do every day
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
- Organize new employee on-boarding orientation methods
- Service employee database records
- Explore the internet to locate potential customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Benefits analysis experience preferred
- HRIS Database experience desired
- Wellness Programs experience highly desired
- Benefits administration experience
- Workday experience preferred
- Adeptness in ADP Workforce Now
- Have prior experience in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Prior experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.