- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.25 - $16.50 gross per hour
OfficeTeam currently has an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant in the Non-Profit industry. The Human Resources Assistant will own a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment is with an organization in the Non-Profit industry and is based in the Kalamazoo, Michigan area.
- Plan new employee orientation meetings
- Perform various administrative duties
- Update employee database records
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
- Advanced in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Strong communication and social skills
- Solid understanding of Full Cycle Recruiting
- Command of Full Cycle Recruiting
- HRIS experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Onboarding
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.