- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.79 - $22.91 gross per hour
- Federal Way
Are you a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant seeking to utilize their skills? A company with a well-known culture and progressive work environment has an opportunity that may be of interest to you. The company has partnered with OfficeTeam and is looking for a self-starter to grow with them, handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Offered on a short-term temporary basis, this HR Assistant position is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the industry within the Renton, Washington area.
- Perform various administrative duties
- Organize new employee on-boarding orientation methods
- Update employee database information
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Accomplished in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Filing experience desired
- Scanning Documents experience required
- Deep understanding of data entry
- Foundational knowledge in Job Postings
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.