- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying areas to improve morale, leadership skills, and organizational effectiveness
- Facilitating the employee performance management process, including but not limited to performance reviews, employee development and corrective action
- Developing and implementing HR actions that support the Strategic Business Unit and Operations strategic plans to enhance the company’s competitiveness
- Guiding supervisors to ensure consistent application of HR policies and practices
- Ensuring compliance with local labor laws
- Investigating employee concerns and recommending solutions
- Partnering with operations, Loss Prevention and outside consultants to support a safe working environment
- Assisting in the recruiting process
- Designing and conducting leadership, managerial and employee training
- Participating in recognition, morale building and community involvement activities when appropriate Qualifications Who you are:
- You've demonstrated your commitment to learning by earning a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable discipline. You may have also pursued or obtained a Master's Degree or MBA. You have a desire to continuously learn, within and beyond your current discipline.
- You have 7-10 years of applicable business experience and general knowledge of Human Resources, either from working as part of a HR team or through people leadership. You may also have experience working with multi-national companies, influencing global standards and harmonizing business processes through the implementation of best practices.
- You maybe multilingualand have excellent communication skills. You are comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization and use your skills to inspire and influence the organization to action.
- You embrace change, are comfortable with ambiguity and are a self-starter. You are willing to try new approaches, implement and deploy new processes or technologies that help the organization be more efficient and effective.
- You have demonstrated the ability to remain compliant with local regulations and company policies. You may also have specific knowledge of US labor laws and best practices as well as experience with Mexico and International markets. You are able to help others understand the need for acting in a manner compliant with laws and regulations and can implement programs to help the company adapt to legal changes.
- You may have experience with project management, process improvement, system implementations or manufacturing methods. Why you're qualified:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of applicable experience in the US, but preferably, internationally
- Supervisory experience
- International or Multisite Experience in HR
- Manufacturing background
- Experience working with multinational companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior potential demonstrated through academic and work history Desired Qualifications:
- Graduate degree or MBA
- Compensation and benefits experience in the US and Internationally
- International labor law knowledge and experience
- Bilingual English-Spanish speaker Get to know us:
We have been the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years. We craft innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses, and grow productive agricultural crops while advocating for the Intelligent Use of Water.
About the company