- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Clara
We are searching for an HR Manager to support our Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (ISPG) organization. IPSG builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel’s design teams. This organization ensures that the infrastructure is in place that’s necessary to enable all of Intel’s products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
As a Human Resources Manager, you'll be part of Intel's Business HR team that supports IPSG. You will partner with an IPSG organizational leader to play a critical role in the support and development of the group's leadership and HR programs.
- Build strong business leader relationships for service, influencing and coaching
- Manage business HR team on key employee relations activates; manager and employee case management
- Leverage centers of excellence (COE) account teams to deliver specific HR Solutions
- Application of general employee relations, org development, learning, diversity, labor relations and HR processes in the business group, function and regions/geographies
- Administers HR policies, procedures, and programs in service of employees/mangers and the business
Works closely with management and employees to drive growth for Intel by employing human resources, organizational and employee development efforts including:
- Building strong credible relationships with both managers and employees to deliver HR related solutions, influence outcomes and create a positive employee relations environment
- Leverage COE account teams/partners to deliver specific HR solutions manager development, OD, comp, recruiting, D&I, etc.
- Own leader(s) customer relationship for mid-level leaders/teams; advise, influence and be accountable for delivery of HR solutions
- Help lead company-wide programs and initiatives be implemented within assigned client groups (e.g., Diversity & Inclusion, salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change)
- Assists management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives
- Proactively use data analysis and sensing activities to identify themes and make proactive recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with COEs, and BHR roles to create and implement needed HR solutions
- Apply PM and change management processes to plans and priorities
- Ensure effective communication and education of all HR programs & initiatives
Skills for the role:
- Business and Strategic Acumen: understanding of business, how profitability is achieved, who the business serves, how the business differentiates in the market & industry to give context to HR policy and practices to drive required Intel capabilities
- HR Acumen & Collaboration: Understands and appropriately applies HR solutions, guidelines, policies and underlying philosophies
- Employment/labor law and policy acumen: to problem solve and coach employees and managers
- Influence / coaching capability: Influence and coach managers to drive higher engagement and performance
- Data Analytics: understand how to pull, analyze and influence with data
- Organizational Development: to deliver organizations that help grow the business
1- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field with 8+ years related experience OR a Master of Science, M.B.A, or a Master of Arts degree, with 6+ years related experience.
2- At least 6 years of direct experience in the following:
- Employee relations
- Organization Diagnosis and Design
- Leadership Development and/or Coaching
- HR basics: training and development, performance management, change management
3- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
- human resources
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.