- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76705 Human Resources 9/5/2019 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
The HR Business Partner will support the Manager Team of USFC (United Stated Fulfillment Center) and their team in implementing strategic and tactical HR initiatives focused on achieving and exceeding business objectives. This individual will deeply engage with leaders and managers and serve as a critical and influential member of the leadership teams they support. The selected candidate must have a proven track-record of building partnerships with all levels of employees and managers and also experiences in the management of contractor agencies.. The successful candidate will have strong organizational agility, business acumen, relationship building, and solid execution are the key skills to being successful in this position. Lastly, the candidate will have a heightened focus on customer centricity for the organizations they support.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Structural and Organizational Design
• Strategic Workforce Planning
• Support in HR process
• Senior Leadership Partnership and Coaching
• Performance Management, Career Development, and Talent Review
• Management contractor agencies
Critical Differentiating Capability Requirements:
• Strong business acumen
• Track record of credible transformation-centric business partnership and change leadership
• Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships.
• Expertise to identify and drive HR solutions aligned to business strategy
• Effective pacing, prioritization and sequencing of work
• Intuitive, conceptual, systems-focused thinker
• Data-oriented decision-maker
• Capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively
• Organizational navigation and political savvy
• Experience with sales compensation planning and
• Partners collaboratively across HR function
• Requires 3-5+ year HR experience or equivalent in roles of increasing complexity/scope.
• 3-5 years of HR experience partnering with executive level stake holders within a complex matrixed environment.
- human resources
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.