- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
General Dentistry opening in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Evaluate overall oral health; examine oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease and lesions.
- Documents patient dental history and chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and clinical data to dental staff.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling & Root Planning, Gingivitis Therapy.
Application of fluoride treatments and application of protective sealants.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Provides comprehensive patient education based on clinical findings.