- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Hyperion Senior Consultant Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting
Hyperion Senior Consultant
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as atrusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implementand deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies andcapabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve financeoperations, and create impact within their organization.
Work you'll do
Senior Consultants work within an engagement team and are notresponsible for project management. Key responsibilities will includeidentifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design,prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing,training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- 3+ years relevant experience implementing one or more EPMtechnologies
- 6 months+ relevant experience implementing either Oracle HyperionPBCS/ePBCS, HFM, or FCCS/ARCS
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday- Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization=
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on atleast one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systemsrequirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining supportprocedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multipledeadlines
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or partsof large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions forclients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, includingpresentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the abilityto exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATCSRCLH007-EP
- - - - - -