- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Foster City
Lead Domain Architect
Science / Engineering/Business graduate
Thought Leadership / New Solution Development / Delivery Excellence:
• Write and publish white papers (related to business and technology evolution and implications).
• Structure and deliver documentation for complex systems targeted at wider audience.
• Interact and engage with customers around new innovative ideas, concepts, assets.
• as well as industry trends and implications.
• Identify innovative ideas at the account / industry level to improve delivery quality and productivity in areas of domain.
• Identify business opportunities to design products.
• Build awareness of industry and domain trends and evaluate applicability to project and verticals.
• Create / Share best practices and reusable tools, emerging from different engagements, to guide the team to deliver faster time to market Identify areas where components could be reused across different accounts.
• Create the reusable components where possible and educate team on the same.
• Actively design and contribute to assets for respective SGOs/strategic corp initiative groups (eg Code Halo, SMAC, Medicare & Medicaid).
Consulting (for clients):
For large programs / critical development projects:
• Define the solution and business roadmap for consulting/delivery assignments where required.
• Assess, prioritize and manage customer expectations and needs in regards to functional and business requirements.
• Understand the function strategy for the customer to aid better functional recommendations.
• For each functional block, to understand and map the corresponding available components/solutions/offerings in the market (eg) Claims platform â€“ Facets/QNXT/HealthEdge/Plexis.
• Support customers in identifying the functional requirements to arrive at the scope of the assignment.
• Provide recommendations to the customer on the business processes and functionalities in line with strategy.
• Conduct business systems assessment, business value assesmments, functional prioritixations, gap analysis, provide inputs on system consolidation & rationalization.
• Own the end to end process reengineering solution in terms of consolidation, guidance and review.
• Provide estimates for â€™sufficientlyâ€˜ large engagements taking into considerations, organization benchmark/guidelines, reuse of best practices / tools etc.
• Articulate estimation methodology, module level estimations for projects/assignments with significantly higher complexity, risks and dependencies, with focus on effort estimation alone.
• Provide inputs and support to Project/Program management around project estimates.
• Understand the customer specific process for large /critical development projects, analyze the gaps, map Cognizant and customer (domain specific) process and tools on functional requirements.
• Conduct solution mapping to Business KPI's for delivery.
• Understand the various work streams and the functional requirements necessary to deliver on large programs.
• Understand integration requirements of the systems/processes throâ€™ the enterprise.
• Independently define domain architecture for complex applications.
• Build and drive alignment to enterprise reference architecture and roadmap.
• Resolve any issues based on industry expertise.
• Conceptualize the Pilot / PoC.
• Review outcomes of pilots.
• Interact with business customers to ensure alignment of pilot outcomes with market and customer needs.
• Guide the Sr Analyst for defining standards / guidelines.
• If needed, define the standards.
• Define and measure project /program specific architectural and functional traceability metrics.
• Conduct quality audits of functional artifacts and ensure compliance for multiple accounts.
• Guide the project team on the tools / reusable assets.
• Consolidate the overall project / program level risks, assumptions, constraints, dependencies from a technological / solution point of view.
• Understand the risk and manage risk of using reusable framework and/or processÂ·Set up & govern architecture review boardÂ Review all outputs across all SDLC phases from design to testing to ensure functional requirements are met.
• Conduct training programs, knowledge sharing sessions and blog actively for
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.