- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas. IBD interacts extensively with all parts of the firm, providing an outstanding platform to learn from working with bankers across all product areas and industry groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Internal Communications is a crucial component to this communications effort. This role will be responsible for driving a proactive, cohesive effort around global employee engagement and communications; ensuring the divisional messages and strategy are disseminated. This role reports to the division’s Head of Corporate Communications will have direct interaction with the bank’s most senior people.
- 7-10 years internal communications professional; financial services background preferable
- Highly proficient in Power Point Presentation skills
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills
- Ability to disseminate complex information for broader audience consumption
- Ability to build and maintain a strong internal information infrastructure for the division
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to think laterally and creatively to bring innovative ideas around employee communications
- Ability to work in a small team: design, develop and execute on projects from start to finish
- Ability to collaborate both within own team and across multiple partner functions
- Ability to work with senior individuals
- An understanding of the importance of cohesive communication across the bank’s stakeholders
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.