- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Daly City
Position: IBM Field Sales Represenative II Job Description: ARROW Electronics (ARROW) has partnered with IBM to promote the IBM Embedded Program. This program is an opportunity for business partners to embed IBM product offerings into their overall solutions. ARROW is recruiting for field sales representatives to promote this IBM offering within an assigned US territory. Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in field sales or an equivalent job responsibilities. ARROW is building on its current successes with the promotion of this program and is looking for applicants who have experience with the IBM product offerings and sales processes. Experience with the IBM product offerings and sales processes is preferred.
- Proven ability to drive fields sales activities for IBM Embedded Solutions to MSPs, MSSPs, CSPs, and ISVs.
- Identification of new Business Partners
- Manage the identification, recruit and land process of new Business Partners
- Management of sales pipeline reporting, sales process management and quota achievement
- Proven ability to recruit new Business Partners to the IBM Embedded Solution Program.
- Ability to drive revenue growth of existing Embed Business Partners in assigned territory.
- Proven ability to develop value statements for the Business Partner mapped to relevant IBM technologies.
- Proven ability and experience in communicating with multiple stakeholders during the onboarding process of Business Partners.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas and ability to build new opportunities in order to grow pipeline.
- Ability to evaluate technology offerings from Business Partners and promote the integration of IBM software as an Embedded component.
- Ability to work with the IBM teams in recruitment and quota achievement.
- Ability to perform business development activities in order to develop recruitment opportunities of business partners, and drive revenue.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Regional Technology Meetings
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Location: California-Remote Time Type: Full time Job Category: Sales