- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 28 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
The Advisory Services department of IDeaS serves to broaden the overall market share of IDeaS by creating innovative solutions, business strategies and partnerships, and executing a range of revenue management related services to new and existing IDeaS clients.
The Sr. Project Manager will have a hybrid role, supporting the Advisory Services department and other departments as assigned, in addition to supporting strategic projects and initiatives. The role interacts with clients/customers, staff, group managers, and applicable departments at IDeaS. Leverages domain & industry expertise and understands the development and execution of strategic projects. This position will be located onsite at our Bloomington, MN Headquarters.
• Supports the maintenance and development of departmental processes, metrics and tools to enable effective delivery and execution of Advisory Services projects
• Manages multiple mid to large-scale internal and external projects that may involve subcontractors and global/remote resources.
• Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress.
• Leads and/- or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting, and people management.
• Communicates with executives, mid-level managers, and individual contributors on project status and blocker resolution.
• Tracks regularly on the status of project goals by ensuring project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule, and cost.
• Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions.
• Provides direction and support to project team to ensure accomplishment of agreed upon goals, objectives, and deadlines.
• Assembles and coordinates project staff while managing resource availability and allocation.
• Reports on progress of project to all stakeholders by presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Successfully manages relationships with the client and all stakeholders. Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/ vendors.
• Provide metrics to leadership for status and resource capacity / utilization using reporting tools such as Tableau or similar
• May function as lead on execution of one or more established department processes.
• Monitors budget and spending on assigned projects.
• Makes recommendations regarding processes and/or procedures to improve efficiency, customer service, quality and/or cost savings.
• Performs other duties, as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Accounting or related field.
• A minimum of 8 years of project management experience in the capacity of researching, analyzing and/or reporting information.
• Project management tools and processes
• Data and analytical skills and using data visualizations tools such as Tableau
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desirable or equivalent professional training
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
About the company
SAS helps you make sense of the message. As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS transforms your data into insights that give you a fresh perspective on your business. You can identify what’s working. Fix what isn’t. And discover new opportunities.