- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Imaging VCP Program Leader
- Lead and drive VCP idea generation with cross functional teams including finance, product management, engineering, sourcing, supply chain, service, sales and marketing to identify cost out opportunities from product ICV, installation and warranty, to install base life cycle cost to serve, through aggressive competitive evaluation, extensive industry benchmarking, customer voice evaluation and profitability analysis.
- Lead and drive VCP idea activation by developing and quantifying business cases through comprehensive cost, benefit and return on investment analysis, identifying short term quick wins and long-term high impact opportunities with out of box thinking and Fastworks mindset.
- Lead and drive VCP program execution by improving global and cross functional communication and operations planning around critical business processes such as engineering design changes, supply chain material management and commercial phase in phase out to shorten VCP program cycle time and optimize overall saving, while at the same time ensure no fulfillment risk that impact customer.
- Lead and drive development and improvement of VCP PIPO (Phase in Phase out) tool and training materials to all business and VCP leaders to provide better access and visibility to critical part information, enable timely decision making, accelerate program execution. Drive improvements to the tool such as LTB application
As part of the Imaging VCP team, VCP program leaders are critical leadership roles responsible for working with horizontal cross functional teams to lead and drive Variable Cost Productivity (VCP) idea generation, idea activation, program execution, tool development, process improvement, and productivity financial results in specific focus areas towards the overall Imaging VCP goal for Imaging business.
- Bachelor Degree within Engineering, Science, finance or business disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in program management or cross functional project leadership involving product management, product marketing, engineering, sourcing, service operation, commercial operations or finance
- Proven leadership in driving high impact projects in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and high visibility
- Familiarity with ISO, CFDA and other regulatory standards
- Strong business acumen and finance understanding
- Strong service, product marketing or commercial operation background
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt
- 7 year VCP, service or commercial operation or product management leadership experience
- Understanding of GE Healthcare engineering, OTR, sales and service work systems
- Strategic and forward thinking with strong execution capability
- Resourceful, strong track record in delivering results with speed
- Strong analytical skills, prioritizing and fast decision-making capability
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
- ms project
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.