- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES - KANSAS - MCPHERSON
The Ecosystem Deployment Lead is responsible for the deployment of IMEx within individual process centric teams (PCT). They support the development of the deployment and resourcing plans for that PCT along with communication and branding of IMEx throughout the site. They will be responsible for building site capabilities by providing education and guidance of IMEx elements (M1, 5S, Visual Management, Standard Work, etc).
- Responsible for deployment plan and execution within specific process centric team working with Network deployment lead and Site IMEx lead.
- Provides technical expertise and support for PCTs within areas of deployment.Operates as a SME for the IMEx Elements for the site.
- Performs data analysis and supports health checks/maturity assessments for the IMEx team.
- Supports monthly Inflight status Updates for responsible deployments.
- Supports site by delivering educational material and facilitating Application workshops for IMEx deployments.
- Represents the IMEx team as a key member related to branding and change management for the site.
- Assures alignment to standards and ecosystem maturity as deployment activities progress.
- A BS is required with preference in Engineering or a related technical field.
- Preferred 6+ years of pharmaceutical experience in Operations, Engineering, Quality, or Operational Excellence; 8+ years in other Manufacturing.
- Preferred: Knowledge/Experience in Lean/Six Sigma with demonstrated capabilities in project management.
- Preferred: Knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing procedures and standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Coaching and Managing change.
- Demonstrated proficiency in influencing and motivating teams without a direct authority, presenting data, and stakeholder management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.Utilizing a can do attitude as a motivating force to bolster morale of all colleagues.
- Takes accountability/ownership for projects collaborating cross-functionally.
- Become a company ambassador by embracing Pfizer and McPherson’svision, mission, and goals.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs, including MS Project or equivalent.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Last Day to Apply: June 26, 2019
Eligible for Relocation
Eligible for Referral Bonus
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
About the company
Pfizer, is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, New York, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is among the world's largest pharmaceutical companies by revenues.
Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology. Pfizer's products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia); Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil, for erectile dysfunction); and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.