- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality. If you have a referral, please share this ad. More questions please contact me at Janice.Ceresa@dhrdiagnostics.com and put in SUBJECT line EVERGREEN
I open these posting, so candidates have an opportunity to submit their resume for pending/future roles in Life Science .
We are always looking for candidates throughout North America. The role is remote and can be located near any major US airport.
What We Need:
- Development of strategic sales plans to cover the accounts within assigned territory.
- Nurture a healthy pipeline and develop your territory
- Effectively prioritize opportunities, accurately forecast sales on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Share best practices and learning with colleagues.
- Partner with internal departments to maintain and build our brand while identifying and closing cross-sell opportunities What You’ll Need:
- 5-+ years demonstrated success in an account executive capacity
- 3+ years experience with Life Science capital equipment experience
- Demonstrated success selling complex solutions (SPIN or Miller Heiman)
- Consultative selling style and uncompromising integrity
- Strong attention to detail and metric-driven with the ability to manage a sales cycle successfully.
- Ideally, someone who has a consistent over-quota performance
- Communication skills (verbal and written), comfortable presenting to C-suite
- Experience partnering and communicating effectively with a remote team Danaher Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $50 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
At Danaher, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a way no other company or environment can duplicate. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and most importantly, like to win. Why? Because it’s fun! But, when it comes to the development of our leaders and associates, we’re serious. Our business is growing, and we need top talented people to keep winning. The breadth and depth of our family of brands makes it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and challenging career opportunities across multiple global industries. Working with us, you’ll have the unique experience to learn the Danaher Business System, our common operating system used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create tremendous value for customers and shareholders. At Danaher, great people do extraordinary things. Come join our winning team. For more information please visit our website: www.danaher.com.
About the company