- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: Tampa
Role Value Proposition:
MetLife is leading growth in the Small Business market with a dedicated focus on Specialty Market (General Agent, Third Party Entity and Exchange) relationships. We are looking for you to drive continuous improvement, timeliness and accuracy of our case implementations both at the group and process level as part of the Specialty Market Operations Organization in Global Technology and Operations (GTO). You will partner closely with sales, underwriting and external relationships to identify and execute on customer commitments. Specialty Market Operations is a diverse team of implementation, client service and billing associates supporting the General Agent, Third Party Entity, Professional Employer Organization (PEO), Association and Trust market space.
- Reviews sold plan and project timeline with sales staff to identify any non-standard provisions or services.
- Partners with other business units (Sales, IT, etc.) to ensure that implementations are delivered consistently, timely, and accurately.
- May participate in sales presentations, and/or consult on plan design and administrative services; may recommend alternative plan provisions or administrative processes in place of non-standard or incompatible requests.
- Negotiates final plan design features and administrative services; finalizes plan design and communicates to the implementation team.
- Identifies implementation-related problems and helps resolve issues. Reviews and executes legal documents; prepares and finalizes project plans.
- Conducts weekly or periodic status meetings with various parties to review progress and resolve issues. Transfers cases to the appropriate administration group once implementation is complete.
- Acts in a contributing role to the implementation project team on moderately complex installation projects.
- Finalizes plan design and communicates to the implementation team.
- Assists in coordinating responses to day-to-day client service requests during the installation and conversion process. Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 4 + year’s relevant business experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the business and its products and services
- Competencies: Focuses on customers, Manages performance effectively, negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Intermediate MS Office applications and Outlook
- Project coordination/project management background.
- Previous Client Facing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.