- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In RoomDining & Restaurant Sales Agent
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. Asan InRoomDining & Restaurant Sales Agent, your passion for guest service and the pride you take in our menu offerings will ensureour Outletsare a preferred dining destination and workplace!
Hotel Overview:Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 200,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort has 750 guest rooms, five award-winning restaurants, six sparkling heated pools, and a luxurious Well & Being Spa. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for its 28th year, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America’s. The only thing missing is you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for answering phone calls, offer professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Ensure guest’s satisfaction by giving prompt, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Responsible to coordinate all service requirements addressed to In-room dining department and F&B outlets.
- Directly involved in the order taking process while dealing with guest requests and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly.
- Directly involved in F&B restaurant reservations via phone or any other application programmed with Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
- Coordinate large and small party reservations with the F&B Outlet team by operating Open table.
- Knowledge of In-room dining, and F&B outlets menu and ongoing promotions.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions upon guest’s request.
- Promptly handle guest queries, complaints and all issues in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate with the guests and anticipate their needs.
- Ensure proper handover is given to the next shift and also to the department leaders.
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards.
- Ability to lead the shift when opportunity presents itself.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling F&B.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Food and Beverage or Customer service experience preferred.
- Previous Point of Sale system experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- High school diploma or GED or any other job related experience is required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines. Click here to view: http://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/Meet/Grooming-Guidelines
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements:Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. F/M/D/V
- customer service