- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: Cary, NC
Role Value Proposition:
Joining a growing team in our Cary site, including incident and problem managers, the incident management analyst follows the standardized methods and procedures that are used for efficient and prompt handling of all critical incidents (P1/P2), in order to minimize the impact of service quality. This role has basic knowledge surrounding processes, governance and day to day execution of provided services. The role will work Monday-Friday from 3pm to midnight.
- Primarily supports Incident Manager during critical incidents by documenting restoration of service activities, gathering participants and preparing communications.
- Coordinate and manage communication bridges and execute escalation procedures with intelligence and authority.
- Occasionally takes a command and control role as Incident Manager during critical incidents focusing on minimizing MTTR
- Leverages primary communication methods include phone, E-mail and xMatters, and ensure accurate and timely communications to internal and approved external stakeholders, including management.
- Assists in reviewing processes and procedures, identifying gaps and needed tasks
- Documents internal processes and procedures to include support with Global partners
- Other task assigned by management/leads to meet the needs of the team.
- Support on call rotation (Including weekends and holidays) as needed
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Team player who must work across different functional groups and business units seamlessly
- 3+ years technical experience in supporting high availability solutions
- Ability to think critically, analyze, listen, clarify, solve problems and work independently
- Ability to make sound judgments in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Detail and process-orientated with strong customer service skills
- Ability to be available to assist team after hours, be on call and work nights and weekends as required
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external customers.
- ITIL V3 Foundations or Higher
- Ideally experienced in operating in a high change global enterprise environment
- Excellent Influencing Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Bilingual - Spanish
Global Infrastructure Technology Operations
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.