- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Sterling Heights
At FCA Industrial Engineering our mission is to deliver World Class Manufacturing solutions. We are driven by the following core values: An Appetite for Innovation, a Dedication to Team, the Ambition to Become Elite, and a Passion to Deliver, founded in the fact that We Care.
The Industrial Engineer (IE) – Assembly will be responsible for direct/indirect labor and activities affecting line speed, cycle checks, scrolls and workstation assignments, change control and line balancing. A qualified candidate will utilize lean concepts to identify/eliminate waste and perform time/motion studies. This position will assist the IE manager and IE supervisor with technical services to maintain efficient levels of lean manufacturing and manning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 1+ years of industrial engineering or manufacturing engineering experience
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization from shop floor to management
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work any shift, overtime and some travel may be required occasionally
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Technology
- 3+ years of auto industry experience
- Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principles
- Knowledge of time study/standards, ratings, MODAPTS, ergonomic evaluations, MTM-UAS and budgets
- Assembly experience or stamping experience are a plus
About the company
FCA designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram brands as well as luxury cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. FCA also operates in the components sector, through Magneti Marelli and Teksid, and in the production systems sector, through Comau and in after-sales services and products under the Mopar brand name.