- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Analyst must have working knowledge of relevant FISMA/ NIST information security regulations and guidelines.
• Working knowledge of IT Security Best Practices regarding (a) networks and networking including protocol analysis, anomaly detection, and troubleshooting, and/ or (b) working knowledge of IT Security Best Practices regarding Windows and Unix Servers and workstations required.
• Significant working experience with vulnerability assessment tools including but not limited to the following technologies; databases, web based applications, Windows and *nix file servers and data networks.
• Working knowledge of HIPAA, IRS and Social Security Administration information security standards and regulations preferred.
May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 9 year or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
Experience in the field of Information Systems Security required.
CISSP, CISM, CISA, or System Administration, Networking, and Security Institute ( SANS )/ Global Information Assurance Certification ( GIAC ) certifications preferred.
Cisco or Microsoft certifications preferred, with extra preference given to advanced Cisco or Microsoft certifications such as Cisco Certified Security Professional ( CCSP ), Cisco Certified Network Professional ( CCNP ), Cisco Certified Design Professional ( CCDP ), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert ( CCIE ), or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer ( MSCE ).
- provided by DicePandoLogic.
Keywords: Information Security Analyst, Location: Salem, OR