- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
THE POSITION This position will provide information technology support. Oversee and monitor the entire computer system for the Armstrong-Indiana BDHP.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm; Monday - Friday; 1 hour lunch DESCRIPTION OF WORK This position will provide information technology support. Oversee and monitor the entire computer system for the Armstrong-Indiana BDHP. Troubleshoot all hardware and software problems. Research and prepare bids for technology equipment purposes. Complete MIS/IS related surveys and/or proposals as needed. Attend all relevant trainings pertaining to Information System issues and Consolidated Community Reporting Initiative (CCRI). Interface with program staff and financial staff regarding MIS needs. Provide staff trainings to enhance use of system currently in place and when new applications are implemented. Periodically analyze system needs and recommend upgrades if needed. Monitor and maintain all hardware. Acts as the Contact person for all CCRI related issues.
This position is responsible for the completion and implementation of CCRI. Create new reports as requested or as needed by the A-I BDHP staff. Perform duties as Network Administrator. Perform additional duties as requested by the Fiscal Operations Officer 3 or the Administrator. Assist with monthly provider billings.
Act as the liasion between the A-I BDHP office and Horizon Informational Systems and Southwest Behavioral Health for all software and/or system issues. Actas the representative for the A-I BDHP on the HealthChoices MIS oversight committee. Monitor and assist provider agencies with computer systems needs and networking to the A-I BDHP office. Manage the phone system and security system.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & ELIGIBILITY Qualifications:
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: One year as an Information Technology Generalist 1 (LG), Information Technology Generalist 1, Applications Developer 1, Network Specialist 1 (LG) or Network Specialist; or two years of information technology experience that includes one year of technical information technology experience in applications development or applications maintenance, network operation or network maintenance, web site development or web site design, or other information technology support/administration services, and an associate's degree in any information technology field;or four years of information technology experience that includes one year of technical information technology experience in applications development or applications maintenance, network operation or network maintenance, web site development or web site design, or other information technology support/administration services; or abachelor's degree in any information technology field; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- If you are claiming education in your answers to the supplemental application questions, you must attach a copy of your college transcripts for your claim to be accepted toward meeting the minimum requirements. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. If you are provided directions to upload transcripts during the application process but you cannot currently obtain them due to the temporary educational institution closures, please upload the official response from your institution regarding your request. In addition, if asked to provide transcripts for specific coursework, e.g., 12 credits in social science, you may upload a list of completed courses you believe are qualifying in place of the transcripts. The list must include the name of the school(s), course titles completed with a passing grade, and number of credits for each course. Once you receive a copy of your transcripts,you may send the document(s) and the specific job title and job number to which you applied to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected for a position, you may be required to provide an official transcript to verify educational requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more aboutemployment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans' Preference tab or contact us email@example.com.
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)
About the company