- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
CDG, A Boeing Company is currently seeking an Information Technology Manager to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA. We are looking for an experience First Line Manager to manage our team of Testers and Analysts.
Individual will manage and coordinate with a Global team responsible for software systems requirements, user experience and design, and quality assurance. Will work with software development managers, product manager, customer support manager, project managersand others to ensure the quality of delivered products and services meet standards and supports business objectives. Develops estimates and assists in project planning. Develops and monitors metrics; identifies and manages risks, issues and opportunities; executes project plans. Must be equally adept at communicating across a global team in virtual andface-to-face environments. Develops and leads the team to ensure organizational and individual development goals are met.
- Manage employees performing engineering and technical activities in the area of Software Engineering.
- Manage subordinate staff to include recruiting, training, performance and compensation management, motivating, delegating and monitoring results.
- Establish partnerships and relationships with internal customers, stakeholders, peers and direct reports.
- Develop and execute project and process plans, adhering to software quality and compliance requirements.
- Provide oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Forecast resource needs and make hiring decisions.
- Interact with senior management and customers in support of product sales and product performance.
- Provide technical direction and guidance. Ensure technical training is provided when and as needed.
- Monitor quality, identify root causes of quality problems, and develop methods for quality improvement.
- Recognize contributions of individuals and teams and provide recognition.
- Administer time and attendance functions including correct job number usage.
- Prepare production and department activity reports as necessary, and achieve established goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position must meet Export Control Compliance requirements, therefore a "US person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Managing a Diverse Team
- At least 10+ years’ experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higherRelocation:
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.