- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are rapidly growing as a world leader in protective services and seek energetic, determined and skilled professionals with a positive attitude to join our team!
Who is Securitas?
Securitas integrates technology, people and knowledge to offer protective services to customers all over the world.
Employing more than 345,000 people in 58 markets, we operate in North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our offering of security solutions includes on-site guarding, electronic security, fire and safety services and corporate risk management.
We value integrity, vigilance and helpfulness.
Why work for Securitas?
In our new North American Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, our employees are excited by the company's growth, innovation and drive toward new technologies.
We believe this creates opportunities for learning and advancement.
Our employees feel both valued and valuable through our family atmosphere and commitment to the community by way of various volunteer and community support activities.
What will I do?
The IT Operational Support Specialist will participate in the development, maintenance, administration and support for various systems utilized within Operation Services and other Shared Services departments.
What is required for this role?
- Maintain a full working knowledge and administration of building systems including, but not limited to Card Access, VIdeo Cameras and Visitor Management.
- Create comprehensive administrative and user documentation for all non-enterprise systems that Operation Services developed, maintains, administers and supports.
- Utilize the MS Office Suite, Visual Basic and other software applications.
- Create comprehensive administrative and user documentation for all non-enterprise systems that Operation Services developed.
- HS Diploma and 3+ years of work experience
- Documented experience with MS Office and Visual Basic including formal training classes at advanced level
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/Floating Holiday/Sick Leave
- Training and development opportunities
Click the link to get started and become a part of the Securitas family:
- safety and security
- visual basic