- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryThis individual contributor role, which supports CCNA finance, will be responsible for the infrastructure analysis and maintenance routines for the Billing Operations team. Key responsibilities include coordinating and executing customer Master Data maintenance activities, which support the Global Coca Cola network. This role will also be accountable for the design, creation, and validation of master data, building new routines for customer set up, and supporting growth initiatives developing from product expansion and revenue growth in North America. This position will also be responsible for establishing cross functional relationships with key business leaders, to understand future strategic plans, and translate those plans into processes required to support those transactions. Strong communication, attention to detail and analytical skills, along with a high degree of professionalism are required.Key Responsibilities
- Conduct meetings with business clients to gather information about strategic direction (e.g., business plans, objectives, strategies, vision) for use in the support of transactional processing.
- Complete requests for infrastructure changes in a timely, accurate manner by performing integrity checks to ensure a high quality of master data to support the invoicing process.
- Assist and provide subject matter expertise/guidance as required for related data cleansing, new business models. Customer conversions, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact for business questions related to Systems infrastructure design.
- Coordinate and process organizational structure changes in data systems and reporting to ensure data reflects appropriate organizational structure.
- Maintain, update or change system tables, files, and databases used as inputs into transactional or data collection systems.
- Provide direction and guidance relative to financial system capabilities as part of the development of new and existing business initiatives.
- Conduct testing related to changes, new functionality, etc., introduced into internal or related third party applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis of data quality issues and develop new processes to prevent future data quality issues.
- Assist in the development of data validation techniques to ensure high data integrity and continuously improve data quality
- Leverage Operational Excellence (OE) methods to identify, quantify, scope, propose, obtain agreement and execute initiatives to continuously improve business processes, service delivery, data quality, internal controls, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications skills required (Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP required and CCNA Legacy systems a plus
- Demonstrated high degree of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with Cross-Functional groups on complex issues to successful resolution
- Demonstration of being a self-starting and utilizing resources efficiently
- While I/T background isn’t required, a demonstration of Systems technical knowledge a plus
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day