- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the internal and external advocacy of the sales of very large, complex opportunities and accounts.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert with external constituents to properly convey, position, and message the IngenioRx solution to brokers, labor, TPAs and plan sponsors.
- Leads prospecting and distribution development activities for new business and proactively calls on brokers and consultants in targeted markets.
- Serves as a market intelligence leader to assist management with product, pricing and strategic initiatives to better leverage competitive position.
- Works with the implementation team to ensure seamless transition.
- Prepares sales pipeline, sales forecasts and other reports. Qualifications
- Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of successful PBM sales experience.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Highly preferred JAA, TPA, Labor and Trust, Taft Hartley, or union experience.
- Extensive travel is required; approx. 50%.
About the company