- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Operations & Technology
The Global Media Operations (GMO) team provides client services & order management to several organizations throughout NBCUniversal including Television Distribution, Universal Pictures Group, NBC News, NBC Sports, NBCU Global Networks, USA Network, SyFy, Bravo, Saturday Night Live, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and local TV stations. As part of the GMO team, the Ingest Coordinator will work closely with the Global Client Operations group to identify priority orders, and will ensure all elements are processed and available in the content management system for distribution to secondary platforms and third party clients.
Monitor inbound orders & maintain scheduling grids
Restore media from archive and upload to content management system
Help maintain operational rigor across the inbound content workflows of the delivery supply chain
Act as a point of escalation for content issues, content revisions and special requests
Quality control and proofing of associated metadata fields for XML distribution packages
Understanding of media management upload and ingest workflows in order to escalate issues to the proper support or engineering groups
Additional duties as needed and assigned by Supervisor(s).
• A punctual & hardworking individual with attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well in small groups or teams
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a job or school related activity using computers and software applications including MS outlook, MS Word, & MS Excel.
• Knowledge of various media formats/VTRs (Digibeta, HDcam, XDcam), file types (QT, WMV, MXF, DNX, DV, etc) and video standards (NTSC, PAL)
• A team player, who is always respectful, follows rules and policy, has good communication skills, and maintains a positive attitude
• A punctual, hardworking, disciplined, and dependable individual
Additional Job Requirements
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
Must be willing to work in Centennial, CO
• Flexibility with work schedule; must be able to work late hours, weekends and/or holidays when needed for this 24/7 operation
• Ability to multi-task
• Bachelors or 2 year degree in Communications or Media
Sub-BusinessGlobal Media Operations
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.