- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a responsible position requiring a "Whatever It Takes" mentality.
It is a salary position reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
The expectation is a MINIMUM of 45 hours per work week.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Inside Sales Manager will manage daily sales and personnel, as well as work with VP of Sales & Marketing on long term improvements and growth.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
· Direct Report for Aurora Regional Sales Managers & Assembly Quote Supervisor.
Maintain/Exceed Bookings Quota.
Work with Assembly Purchasing to Maintain/Exceed the Current Parts Mark-Up/Margin.
Work with Assembly Quote Supervisor to Maintain/Exceed the Quoting Goals.
· Coordinate Proper Training.
· Responsible for Team and Individual Performances.
· Monitor Daily Activities and Bookings.
· Work with Sales Coordinator to Improve Processes / Procedures.
Motivate Team to Exceed Expectations.
Work with VP of Sales & Marketing on Marketing / Promotional Ideas.
Travel with Regional Managers and Outside Sales When Needed.
Available to ANY Employee to Address Issues/Questions.
Work with Sales on Pricing to Capture Orders.
Report Department Numbers on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Basis.
Trend Analysis on Team Productivity.
Calls, quotes, money saved, etc.
Customer Contact with Issues.
Provide Feedback and Suggest to Improve Department / Company.
Attend Daily Huddles.
Provide Company Updates/Expectations to Team Individually and in Weekly Huddles.
Compare and Scope Out the Competition.
Complete Periodic Reviews with Team.
· Coach Team to Help Overcome Challenges that can Impede Team or Individual Goals.
· Work Independently & Proactively to Avoid & Resolve Issues.
· Provide New Leads to Sales Team.
· The Ability to Handle Key Accounts Directly or in Support of the Region
· Ability to Assist / Back-Up Region as Needed Any Other Tasks Provided by Management.
REQUIREMENTS: Business or Technical Degree Printed Circuit Board (PCB) / Assembly Experience Preferred 5 Years Prior Sales Experience Sales Management Experience Preferred Goal Oriented, Self-Motivated and Disciplined Work Ethic Ability to Effectively Communicate (Written & Verbal) With Customers and Internal Personnel.
Excellent Organizational Skills to Effectively Multi-Task / Handle the Various Tasks of the Role Microsoft Office knowledge