- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Lenovo we strive to put more innovation in the hands of more people so they
can do more amazing things. We are a global team of innovative thinkers, risk-
takers, and champions of the idea that Different is Better. We are looking for
passionate and driven sales professionals to join a newly created segment of
our Services business as an Inside Sales representative! If you’re ready to
be part of a highly profitable, extremely fast growing business that will
provide you and your career with endless opportunities for growth and
advancement, this is the opportunity for you.
The ideal Inside Sales Representative – Services, will be determined, goal-
oriented, articulate, and possess strong sales and communicative skills. A
strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must.
The Inside Sales Representative – Services, will work with & support
development and retention accounts in the Relationship space as it relates to
After Point of Sale (APOS) services solutions. This position will be
responsible for analyzing services data, uncovering opportunities, selling the
benefits of the full of Lenovo services.
• Configuring, pricing, negotiating and quoting services sales solutions
• Providing proactive follow-up, services & product information and account
support via the telephone & email
Inside Sales Representatives - Services will work within various Relationship
vertical initiatives including weekly forecast and opportunity management.
This position will require flexible work hours, dependent upon territory
support. (8:00am – 7:00pm).
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunities for continued sales training
• High-growth potential and career advancement within Lenovo
• An inclusive, collaborative work environment that focuses on leveraging your
• Incentives to reward your strong performance and big wins
This is a full-time opportunity in an energetic work environment with
opportunities for advancement. Representatives are paid a competitive salary.
Benefits include company paid training, paid vacation, 401K with company
match, medical, dental, vision, paid time-off for volunteerism, free on-site
fitness center, and discounts on award-winning products such as the Lenovo
ThinkPad and Yoga.
By applying to this role, you may be considered for opportunities in other
sectors of the Inside Sales organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
• A minimum of 2-3 years of professional inside or outside sales experience in
a technology field or IT Industry is required.
• The ideal candidate will have Business to Business sales experience.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours (between 8am – 7pm). Shifts will be
time zoned based with varied start/end dates to support standard business
hours in the US.
• Experience in technology is preferred
• Experience in quota carrying sales role preferred
• Strong proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables) & PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required.
• An interest in technology is required
• Strong organizational and planning skills are required.
• A competitive spirit and ability to work well in a team environment
• Previous sales support, inbound or customer service experience in a
• A motivated, driven personality
• Those with self-confidence and the ability to assert themselves will be
• BA in Business preferred.
About the company
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.