- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Installation Manager (Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance)
RiverTech, LLC an Akima Company, delivers mission support services in the areas of engineering, communications, training, operations and maintenance, intelligence, aviation, logistics, and space systems that protect and defend sea, land, air and space operations and their personnel. Providing the talent, tools, and technologies to ensure exceptional performance in today’s most demanding and strategically critical global environments. This is RiverTech. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
- This position is contingent upon contract award\
The Installation Management Manager (IMM) is responsible for all Installation Management Flight tasks and requirements that include:Financial Reporting, Management Information Systems, Records Management, Control System Management, Real Property Management,Landfill Operations Data Collection and Reporting, Environmental Compliance, Environmental Spill Response, Environmental Permitting Compliance, Miscellaneous Environmental Services, Furnishing and Appliance Management, and Real Estate and Natural Infrastructure Activities Management and Sub-Activities Management requirements.In concert with AFCEC installation support teams, the IMM’s Environmental element (CEIE) retains the focus on environmental compliance, the Environmental Impact Assessment Process (EIAP), and optimization of natural assets.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Provides leadership and oversight for civil engineering financial management, asset accountability, and h ousing management functions.
- Overseesa real property support team that is responsible for all real property functions and space optimization requirements.
- Oversees the IT Management Team, team lead and technicians, that provide information management services for all government and contractor data storage, software applications and networks.
- Oversees and responsible for all environmental issues of all work executed by the project staff under the requirements of the contract, to include collection and reporting of environmental metrics, and the execution of the company’s Environmental Plan.
- Provides Industrial Control System (ICS) security technicians to provide all necessary security-related administration, management, oversight, maintenance, repair, and upgrade management services for all government ICS
- Ensures compliance with all environmental requirements associated with the operation of the installation landfill.
- Oversees the environmental program that complies with all city/county, state, and federal laws and mandates, Air Force requirements, and the accepted installation Environmental Plan.
- Oversees compliance with the Bernalillo Country vehicle inspection and maintenance program reporting requirements.
- Provides AMP and Sub-AMP Manager services that satisfy the requirements outlined in the Programming Plan (P-Plan), Revision 1 for Implementation of Enterprise-Wide Civil Engineer Transformation (PAD 12-03), Volume 1.
- Responsible for the management and execution of the 377th Civil Engineer Division records management requirements.
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues.The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing using various formats, styles, and methods.Must speak fluent English.Ability to brief large groups of military and civilian personnel.
- The IMM shall have experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook).
- The IMM shall have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- The IMM shall have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in real property, environmental, management information systems, asset management, record management, and resources in the Department of Defense.
- The IMM must have Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Real Property Management Course WMGT 424, and 2 years’ experience in CE Accountable Property System of Record (APSR).
- Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
About the company