- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Location: New York, NY, USA
- Systems-related instructional design and training development: assess, design and develop novel and effective training solutions for users of internal business systems, in particular SalesForce and systems in the wider SalesForce ecosystem.
- Digital adoption: provide training needs analyses, program management and instructional design for system training solutions leveraging digital adoption technology. Create learning assets for standalone use and for the digital adoption environment.
- Design and develop a wide array of high-quality media-enriched training content ranging from Powerpoint presentations to videos to eLearning tutorials with embedded motion capture, video, and audio including voice-overs.
- Develop storyboards, graphics, learner interactivity, motion captures, quizzes, etc
- Conduct comprehensive training needs analyses
- Facilitate in-person classroom system training sessions both domestically and internationally, if an when required
- Facilitate virtual (Webex) system training sessions
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing and work independently and effectively with internal stakeholders
- Adapt to changing business needs and deliver work products on time
- Pro-actively coordinate training projects from inception through to completion
- Adjust work products and output to meet both business needs and timelines
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Designer, Adult Learning, Multimedia Technologies or similar
- 5+ years' experience as an Instructional Designer/Developer or similar with a high level of knowledge in developing multi-media enriched learning content for large corporate training programs, including training on business systems and applications
- Experience with digital adoption technology learning solutions is highly desirable
- Knowledge of training for Salesforce Lightning and related ecosystem is highly desirable
- Proven technical writing skills
- Experience with video capturing/recording/editing (e.g. Camtasia 9, Snagit) and audio recording/editing (e.g. Audition)
- Proficient with Articulate Storyline v3
- Strong MS Powerpoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Highly collaborative with strong project management skills and the ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Experience with industry-standard LMS
- Ability to meet deliverables within tight deadlines and handle changing priorities
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
- ms project