- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job DescriptionAllstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Insurance Sales Associate in Buffalo, NY!
We are looking for someone with a desire to have a career in sales and business development to build contacts and a sales organization.
This individual will:
- Work independently to drive new business by generating and closing on sales opportunities
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Be a connected and active member in the community
- Provide quotes, limits/deductibles, and changes Allstate products and services
- Effective consultations, advanced problem solving, retention process adoption, business planning and marketing strategies.
- College Degree preferred plus strong sales closing skills
- Experience in an insurance sales/customer service role a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong grammar skills
- Property and casualty license for state(s) in which you live, work and service preferred
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video .
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.