- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $34,840.00 gross per year
- Serves as case manager for Young Adults assigned to Intensive Supervision Services (ISS).
- Develop/maintain an updated case management plan for each assigned person.
- Broker community resources/services, develop resources where gaps exist.
- Utilize a web-based database to document services.
- Utilize Graduated Responses to deter non-compliance and Incentives to promote positive behavior.
- Develop a community planning and reviewteam (PRT) consisting of human service organizations, law enforcement, service providers, etc.
- Coordinate monthlyPRT meetings in order to update each person's case management plan and coordinate referrals/services.
- Work in conjunction withSCDC institutional staff to develop a reentry plan prior to each person's release.
- Make at least monthly visits to the person's assigned institution to consult with personand staff well in advance of release.
- Participate in job-related training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Regional Reentry Coordinator (RRC).
- Must work flexible hours (nights, weekends, holidays).
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to:
Recruiting and Employment Services
Minimum and Additional Requirements
State ofSouth Carolina Minimum Requirements:
A Bachelor's degree and professional experience in human services or social services programs.
(Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources).
SCDC Minimum Requirements:
A Bachelor's degree and two (2)years of case management and criminal justice related experience.
Laptop computer skills required.
Must attach a resumeto be considered for this position.
Want to do meaningful work that has a real impact on the lives of Young Adults? Please come join South Carolina Department of Corrections Young Offender Parole & Re-Entry Services (YOPRS). Our mission is to provide rehabilitation and self-improvement opportunities to the Young Adults. We have a great benefits package that includes paid vacation, 13 paid holidays a year, retirement, and insurance!
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to be determined if an applicant has met the qualifications for the position.
- human resources