- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Attractions Attendant is responsible for maintaining all aspects of our on-mountain adventure zones and attractions. The Attractions Attendant will assist in opening/closing procedures, monitoring areas of responsibility, keeping maintenance logs for each area, and communicating regularly with the department Supervisor & Manager. The successful candidate must be willing and able to hand shovel snow in extreme winter weather conditions for extended periods. Cross training with the Terrain Park attendants to assist them in a minimal capacity will be required.
- Daily set up and teardown of the adventure zones and attractions.
- Ski or ride at an intermediate level.
- Ski or ride with tools in hand.
- Operate basic hand tools and power tools.
- Working in the necessary PPE & Uniform.
- Communicate, document & resolve maintenance issues including natural hazards and trail conditions.
- Use proper Radio communication protocols and etiquette.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 170790
- customer service