- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN - Intermediate Care -Trauma Step Down Unit
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider TriStar Skyline Medical Center, committed to building a healthier community across Nashville, Tennessee. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Our 233 bed hospital is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or option for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
We are searching for a Registered Nurse for a full-time, Day shift position on our state-of-the-art Trauma Step Down unit. The RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of Patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and Procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Appropriate communication skill
- One year of hospital RN experience
- BLS Certification
Be a part of an organization that invest in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.