- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
These positions are in Research Program Management & Operations within Therapeutic Focus Areas in Tarrytown, NY.
There are 3 openings for Summer 2020.
Each opening is described below.
Provide RPM support for the Regeneron Genetics Center (RGC)
This intern position in Research Program Management and Operations will provide support to the R&D SharePoint system.
The student will support the development of Smartlogic tool, design and build a Senior Leadership Dashboard, help with the SharePoint Online Migration and/or Specific Customization Requests as needed.
The Student will have the opportunity to learn the basic project management skills as well as to have the exposure to drug development principals and processes at Regeneron.
This position will provide operational support to Research at Regeneron.
The student will assist in the development and implementation of systems and processes designed to manage portfolio information and to facilitate drug candidate advancement.
Data curation and migration may be required.
The student will have the opportunity to learn basic program management skills as well as to have exposure to drug development principals and research occurring at Regeneron.
Start building your skills at Regeneron.
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor's
• Must be pursuing a degree in the sciences, or related discipline
• Desired technical skills include, but are not limited to, basic lab skills and scientific background
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's
• Must be pursuing a degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering with biology, biochemistry, or other life science related experience/background, or related discipline
• Desired technical skills include, but are not limited to, Action oriented and organized.
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, MBA, or PhD
• Must be pursuing a degree in Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Organizational Dynamics, or related discipline
• Desired technical skills include, but are not limited to, action oriented and organized; Demonstrates excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with team members with tact and diplomacy.
Should be able to handle multiple projects and priorities with excellent time management skills, both project and self.
Proficiency in relevant software is a plus: Excel, Word, Visio, etc.
in addition to general knowledge with shared work environments.
General Intern Program Information:
• Must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, PhD or PharmD
• Summer Program is full-time (~40 hrs/wk) for at least 10 weeks and is paid
• Prefer demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports or the community
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• You will work with a specific manager on a project(s)
• Enjoy weekly 1 hour Intern Program events: learn about other areas of the company from VPs and other employees, soft skills workshops, networking, volunteering, and more!
• Present to your team on your summer project
Transportation and Housing:
• Housing stipend available for those students who meet mileage requirements
• A free shuttle is offered from the North White Plains or Tarrytown train stations to the Tarrytown, NY or Sleepy Hollow, NY campuses
• Get to know other incoming Interns on our closed LinkedIn page when you accept an offer
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening.
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place.
In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.