- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $110.00 - $120.00 gross per hour
- New York City
An opportunity is currently available for an experienced Internal audit professional to support audit activities for our client's office in Midtown,NYC. The position will participate in all aspects of the audit, including the planning, control analysis, testing, issue development and reporting. This individual will be expected to engage in dialogue with business management and various control partners to identify and assess risks and controls.Basic Qualifications:
· 4 year college degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
· 4+ years’ experience in risk based auditing or risk/control activities
· Knowledge of sales and trading functions for Macro Products (FX & Rates)
· Understanding of front office trading support functions (Product Control, Middle Office and Price Verification, etc).
· Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIA, MIIA, ACCA, CISA),
· Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
· Knowledge about new and emerging financial products and services.