- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Receive, issue, and transfer materials in SAP.
- Physically receive materials in the warehouse.
- Physically issue materials to Production.
- Verify materials received.
- Verify SAP inventories.
- Stock materials into warehouse.
- Inspect quality of materials received.
- Coordinate E-Waste pick up and disposal.
- Answer phones and file paperwork for recordkeeping.
- Requisition Sanitation stock supplies on a weekly basis as well as reconcile inventory issues.
- Prepare reports for cost, water usage, meter readings, and daily issues.
Additional Job Functions:
- Maintain accurate inventory for maintenance parts and supplies.
- Perform required reports in SAP to verify inventories.
- Receive and stock materials utilizing power lift equipment.
- Prepare appropriate receiving documents.
- Maintain filing system.
- Serve as backup for Maintenance Planner when on vacation.
- Communicate material quality issues and shortages to Management and Purchasing.
- Other duties as assigned, including special projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Windows system, Microsoft Word and Excel, and SAP.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative, sound analytical skills and ability to organize work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Valid PIT Certification Card.
- Must be able to submit and pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
About the company