- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Investment Advisory Financial Representative-CO-00020
We are looking for a dynamic financial sales professional to join our LINK Financial Advisor team to deliver needs based guidance to our clients by serving as the client’s trusted advisor. The selected candidate will be a member of a team of Investment Advisory Representatives that connect with clients via an online platform, phone or video. This will include a fee-based product offering solution via a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
The successful candidate will be committed to helping others succeed and passionate about delivering an outstanding client experience. Your ability to build relationships and educate clients has made you a natural sales-person. You will work hard, learn quickly, contribute to product design and enhancement, and feel a great sense of satisfaction.
You will report to the Director, Investment Advisory Representatives Lead. You will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the best experience for customers with every interaction. This is a salaried position complemented by an attractive suite of total rewards and benefits, including but not limited to, a competitive bonus structure.
- Develop, educate and advise potential and current customers on their financial planning needs, helping them achieve their financial goals, particularly focusing on investment advisory fee-based product offerings.
- Close on existing and new Prudential customer leads through a strong lead management system with a focus on Prudential-offered investment products.
- Schedule and facilitate virtual financial planning meetings to address existing customer inquiries regarding their investment product selections.
- Nurture customer relationships and provide relevant advice regarding their online financial plan, as needed.
- Provide exceptional service to customers helping them strive to achieve their financial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Operations or equivalent
- 5 plus years of experience in financial services sales, service and/or call centers
- Strong financial product knowledge and experience.
- Solid understanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Series 65, 63 or 66 Required.
- Certified Financial Professional (CFP), preferred
- Excellent time management / organizational and relationship-building skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) to various audiences – colleagues, leadership, customers.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function Sales and Distribution
Primary Location United States-Minnesota-Plymouth
About the company
For over 140 years, Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) has helped people grow and protect their wealth. We offer individual and institutional clients a wide array of financial products and services. Today, we are one of the world’s largest financial services institutions. We have over $1 trillion of assets under management as of March 31st, 2017, and approximately $3.7 trillion of gross life insurance in force worldwide as of Dec. 31, 2016. We have operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock® , an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation. We measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, attract and develop the best talent in our industry, offer an inclusive work environment where employees can develop to their full potential, and give back to the communities where we live and work. (Pru.us/disclaimer)