- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The IT Analyst will be responsible for providing internal support and maintenance within our desktop and mobile computing environment.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
Actively and consistently seeks out ways to simplify and enhance the end-user experience, network infrastructure, processes, etc.
- Diagnose and repair problems in person, by telephone, or via email in a timely and accurate fashion
- Track progress on issues through the ticketing system
- Maintain inventory of hardware and software purchased by the company and the status of software deployment by license by system
- Process user onboarding requests following established written policies and procedures, including setup of user in our various systems along with setup of laptop.
- Process user offboarding requests following established written policies and procedures, including termination of user in our various systems along with reclaiming the laptop and any other hardware assigned to the user
- Assist with Box services and setup for specific employees and groups
- Setup and maintain email accounts on a cloud-based Exchange mail service
- Office support duties that may include some travel to other locations
- Assist in expansion and update projects that may include the deployment of servers, network infrastructure, and phone systems
- Other IT related duties as assigned by the IT Director
- Candidates with a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar is preferred.
- Specific experience with Meraki Switches/WAPs, VMWare, CISCO CallManager, Site-to-Site VPN, Desktop imaging, and Box.com Enterprise a major plus.
- Must have strong professional presence and effective verbal/written communication.
- Exceptional time-management, planning and administrative skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work with all levels of management and employees.
Opportune LLP: 711 Louisiana St.
Suite 3100, Houston, TX 77002
*Candidates must be willing to work in our Outsourcing office located at the Beltway & Clay Rd.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation based on experience, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, subsidized parking, a 401(k) plan, and an annual performance bonus.