- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MT LAUREL TOWNSHIP, NJ, USA
IT Build Specialist, Workspace Level 3 SupportCompany Overview
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
About This Role
We need someone to provide expert advice and lead in system and application administration, installation, configuration/provisioning, platform planning and design, integration and release and deployment management. This is a challenging role that will further hone your knowledge and skills in this area of expertise.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Identify, recommend, source, negotiate and implement solutions (buy/build/reuse) to enhance customer experience, availability, and cost-reduction.
- Influence product direction, foresee issues, identify solutions, work with leading-edge products untested or unproven in the market.
- Manage complex application deployment in load-balanced, service-oriented environment.
- Test, debug, perform, analyze and document environment components.
- Research business requirements, recommend best solutions for business technology architecture, collect environmental requirements for infrastructure implementation.
- Develop, configure environments from conceptualization through stabilization using various platforms.
- Design, implement, maintain an automated build and install/deploy process. develop, maintain build scripts.
- Troubleshoot initial failures, coordinate resolution efforts and communicate.
- Team up with Architects to ensure environment adjustments interact nicely and that data conversion and other areas meet performance requirements.
- Develop and recommend technical strategies and solutions to strengthen service levels.
- Collaborate with business leaders, technology professionals and external partners to assess project viability and priority.
- Lead or contribute to project management processes, conduct reviews.
- Integrate technical solutions with business environment, recognizing systems interdependencies and reusability and ensuring seamless delivery.
- Establish and maintain appropriate security levels for processes, information exchange and system implementations.
- Review, define, enforce and influence standards and appropriate quality metrics.
- Ensure systems and operational availability meet or exceed negotiated service levels, report results.
- Follow standards, policies, procedures, including disaster and business recovery plans, this includes business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines.
- Develop and maintain solid processes to prevent, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Gain and maintain system development methodology expertise, key business initiatives and issues, implications for systems and technologies and impact on business solutions.
- Identify and deliver strategic solutions to support cost-effectiveness.
- Contribute to third-party negotiations.
Other duties as assigned • Driving Requirements: • Travel Requirements:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Experience as a primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and a consultant on all aspects of operational support and solutions.
- Interest in enhancing expertise, staying current with emerging industry trends, new technologies and best practices to help deliver effective client solution.
- Previous experience working independently and autonomously as a lead on diverse, highly-complex and multi-faceted assignments and can be an inspiring and reliable coach and educator for small teams.
- Strength as a key resource in technical knowledge transfer between project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- ms project