- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT Communications Project ManagerJobDescription :
IT Communications Project Manager (Senior IT Project Specialist)
The positions is looking for someone with proven experience leading cultural change through communication and the ability to lead projects within a technology organization. Comfortable being a master of identifying, tracking, and managing dependencies; are able to work independently and make appropriate decisions; and have the skills necessary to know when to adjust a process to best serve the project needs. Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with global teams.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional teams/projects that are focused on project delivery of software system.
- Work with Scrum teams to build a release plan and track the progress.
- Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization's project management framework.
- Manage one or more projects of varying scope and timeframe in parallel; projects will have staff based in multiple locations and will typically have multiple dependencies.
- IT communication - work with various teams to promote our Technology culture
- Set up and drive the use of blogging and social media web pages within the IT organization for internal communication purposes
- Work with senior stakeholders to define objectives and timeframes
- Identify and manage risks to project execution throughout the project delivery
- Identify, track and manage inbound and outbound dependencies
- Report project health status on weekly basis
- Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization's project management framework
- Effectively manage and resolve project team conflicts
- Manage stakeholder communication
- Utilize standard procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred
- Using blogging tools especially within an IT organization
- In-depth knowledge of project management and IT processes and strategies
- Experience managing similar projects in IT Technology department working with business stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels in the organization - strong relationship building abilities
- Ability to work effectively with diverse styles, skills, and abilities and across cultures
- Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to define and implement corrective behaviors to mitigate risks, passion to succeed and ability to connect projects objectives to broader business and strategic goals.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills. Must be able to actively collect and disseminate information from various tools and documents.
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and conflict resolution skills
- Proficiency in schedule creation and tracking using a project scheduling tool
- Able to manage a virtual team with members in multiple locations.
- Willing to do administrative duties such as meeting minutes, tracking of issues, risks and decisions. etc.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
This program/position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
- ms project