- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 gross per year
- East Aurora
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Monitoring and interpreting technology and business trends so that the IT function can proactively ensure that the appropriate technology and solutions are available to meet the changing business needs.
- Assist developing the maturity of the IT organization, moving IT to a position in which it is seen as a key enabler of the business.
- Maximizes the efficiency of running basic IT functionality while shifting a greater portion of resources to business differentiation and innovation initiatives.
- Actively contributing to the development and execution of the enterprise digital strategy through engagement with the CIO and GITLT.
- Deploying solutions that enable the business to optimize processes,
- Reshaping our transaction of business with customers and suppliers,
- Providing relevant and timely information to improve operational decision making.
- Working across the enterprise to align resources and investments with strategic objectives that add value to the Aircraft Group business
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior IT leadership role with direct business engagement.
- Significant proven and relevant IT and industry experience is highly desirable.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an appropriate balance of strong IT and business acumen.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business.
Master's degree preferred.
- Proven capabilities in managing and working collaboratively within a multicultural, geographically dispersed environment.
- Significant engagement with large and complex IT projects (plan, organize, deliver).
- Significant experience in budgeting and IT Finance/Cost Management and driving IT value.
- The ability to influence thinking or to convince other leaders to change strongly held opinions.
- Background in aerospace & defense or manufacturing environment is desirable